Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A Complete Remodel?

Why have just one aimless blog when I can have two? It's a question I've been asking myself a lot lately. Since my earlier writings and my more recent writings aren't really getting along, and, therefore, are asking for a divorce, I've decided to answer the question by trying it out.

So, henceforth, those who wish to read whatever analytical (and most likely not campaign related as we move into the GE) writing I post here shall continue to do so, mindful of the fact that it will likely be not the most well updated, nor will it be likely to posses many things you can't read somewhere else.

Those who wish to follow my experiments with the sonnet and other forms of metered and non-metered but non-analytic writing should henceforth direct their attention to www.evansuttonpoetry.blogspot.com.

Fair warning, however, that the new one will, on occasion, contain graphic language and adult content not suitable for all audiences. I'll try to warn you before the post, but I'm not your mama, so read at your own risk.

Ciao!

No comments: